Assist with the delivery of accounting and tax compliance services to clients, leveraging from your commercial experience, combined with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles and tax laws.
- Prepare financial statements for statutory purposes;
- Prepare accounting records for use by client’s management;
- Ability to close the monthly financial statements including monthly balance sheet, income statement etc.;
- Prepare a reconciliation and preparation of supporting schedules to financial statements;
- Ability to prepare a monthly tax returns including Value Added Tax, Withholding Tax and Corporate Income Tax;
- Build effective working relationships with client contacts, and respond effectively to client requests and suggestions related to the engagement;
- Special projects and other functions as required by Manager or client.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in accounting;
- CPD license preferred;
- Minimum 3-4 year experience in the accounting field or in outsource accounting service field is preferable;
- Have knowledge of Thai Revenue Code;
- Good command of English & computer literacy;
- Proactive attitude with proven ability to implement solution to problems;
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadline.