Corporate and business tax
Business decisions often have tax implications – some impact the amount you pay, some carry compliance requirements, and often both are a concern. So naturally, considering the tax consequences of a business decision makes sense. Our industry-focused structure provides intelligence on trends, regulatory concerns, and business practices across many sectors. Our tax experts understand your business and the ins and outs of the tax regimes that impact you and provide practical solutions in plain language.
We take a hands-on approach. We listen to you, making sure we understand your needs and objectives. We see to it that all stakeholders – at the client and among the HLB team – have a thorough understanding of the issues, challenges, and business situation. We help you make a decision by sharing with you our collective expertise. We bring the knowledge of the network to all our engagements. And, most importantly, because we define success as the actual realisation of benefits from the tax services, we see things through to the end.
We have a deep understanding of Thai tax law and international tax principles, as well as familiarity with local and international business customs.
We have experience identifying and anticipating areas of concern and opportunity in your business environment. We can help in a variety of ways, including:
Corporate tax planning
- Identifying opportunities to effectively manage your business’ taxes and tax risk
- Reviewing the effectiveness of your business structures
- Advising you on the tax implications of proposed transactions
- Assisting you on reorganisations of your business
- Reviewing shareholders agreements.
- Preparing corporate income tax and information returns, tax estimates, and instalments
- Filing tax elections
- Providing accounting services related to income taxes
- Preparing tax reporting for partnerships, joint ventures, commercial mutual funds, and other business structures
- Corresponding with tax authorities on your behalf
- Improving your internal processes to manage tax risk.
Latest Insights from HLB Thailand
The Thailand correspondent for the prestigious International Tax Review
Libor ends in 2021 - Have you considered the impact on your transfer pricing?
In our latest article for International Tax Review, Andrew Jackomos and Rohit Sharma discuss the end of LIBOR, its impact on transfer pricing and the issues requiring immediate attention for a smoother transition into the post-LIBOR era.
Social Security contribution rate reduced to 2.5% for June - November 2021
Social security contributions in Thailand for both employers and employees have been reduced from 5% to 2.5% for six months from June to November 2021, to alleviate the suffering of...
Latest tax return filing deadlines - August 21 update
The Revenue Department has announced more deadline extensions for e-filing of tax returns due in the upcoming months.