Have the opportunity to learn and gain first-hand experience with experienced audit professionals to help conduct audits and other duties, as needed.
- Working with professional audit team members and directly interacting with clients;
- Obtain needed information from available client data and conduct appropriate client data analysis;
- Apply appropriate accounting principles and auditing standards to reach and support conclusions related to assigned areas;
- Gain knowledge of auditing standards and methodology;
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity;
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about audit methodology.
- Working towards a Bachelor degree in accounting and must be a 3rd or 4th year student;
- Good command of English and Thai;
- High level of efficiency, accuracy and responsibility;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, as well as flexible and can work under pressure;
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges.