Intern – Business Services & Outsourcing
Location: Bangkok office
Job title: Intern – Business Services & Outsourcing
Have the opportunity to learn and gain first-hand experience with professional accounting and tax consultants. To help prepare financial reports and assist with reconciling accounts and other duties, as needed.
- Shadowing senior members as they perform their duties;
- Assisting with data entry, record keeping and maintaining accurate and complete financial and tax records;
- Support on payroll preparation, reconciliation of accounts, and adjustment of journal entries, bank reconciliations and preparation of reports on a quarterly or annual basis;
- Support in preparing tax returns and financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices and other documents;
- Learn to work with cloud-based accounting software Xero;
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity;
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting principles.
- Working towards a Bachelor degree in accounting and must be a 3rd or 4th year student;
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills;
- High level of efficiency, accuracy and responsibility;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Good interpersonal skill, time management and multi-tasks handling;
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges.
Email your resume to [email protected]