Senior Consultant – Transfer Pricing
Location: HLB Thailand
Job title: Junior/ Senior Consultant – Transfer Pricing
Contact: Phattharawadee Ontrakarn
Work closely with the transfer pricing professionals to provide comprehensive transfer pricing advisory services (compliance, planning and policy implementation) to HLB’s domestic and multinational clients.
The role includes analyzing a variety of economic conditions (benchmarking analysis) and industry trends, evaluating clients’ intercompany transactions. It also includes advising and assisting domestic and multinational companies in assessing and substantiating their intercompany transactions to be at market price.
The objective of such is to navigate companies to comply with the new Thai transfer pricing law and OECD.
- Be an integral part of the client-facing team, in undertaking in-depth company, industry and market research;
- Perform economic analysis for various types of industries and transactions, to evaluate the accuracy of the prices charged by the clients for their intercompany dealings;
- Able to comprehend and analyze the financial statements;
- Assist with conducting interviews with the key management personnel of the companies to analyze the functions, assets, and risks based on the industry in which they operate;
- Construct transfer pricing documentation in line with the latest OECD and Thai transfer pricing requirements;
- Assist in drafting client proposals, document requests, client presentations and other client materials;
- Responsible for staying abreast with the latest updates in the law and communicating efficiently and effectively with the clients;
- Taking on additional tasks or projects & assist with business development and marketing activities;
- Assist with project management in a variety of engagements.
- Degrees in commerce, accounting, finance or economics (double degrees and further studies in economics looked upon favourably, e.g. Masters or PhD);
- Looking for candidates who can start at the earliest;
- Junior – Prior experience working within a transfer practice preferred, but not necessary;
- Senior – Minimum 2-4 years of progressive tax and transfer pricing experience is preferred;
- Moderate command of English;
- High level of efficiency, accuracy and responsibility;
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, as well as flexible and can work under pressure;
- Ability to research taxation topics and communicate or compose written analysis effectively;
- Solid organizational skills especially the ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Email your resume to [email protected]d.com